The first release notes for the Q Display 2 Series
Here’s what features you should check out first from your new Q Display 2 Series plotter.
Views & applications
- Customizable views with different view templates (fullscreen, vertical, horizontal, picture-in-picture).
- Notification center for phone calls, weather, malfunctions and system updates. Indicated by different colors.
- Split views – up to 4 different views visible at the same time.
- Different settings and individual preferences for each view.
- Pinned views in the sidebar for easier and faster access.
- Own application menus for each application.
Map and navigation
- Enhanced basic map functions.
- “What’s here” -feature to inspect nearby marine markers, chart notation and points of interest.
- Detailed chart settings with chart layers, depths and altitudes. Includes satellite overlays. Compatible with Navionics SonarChart.
- See ahead, bird-eye-view, and fuel range display widgets for easier navigation.
- Compact dashboard widget to display on the map. Features in the compact dashboard can be re-ordered, and the shown features can be chosen.
Music, Weather & Info
- Built-in audio amplifier.
- Entertainment center with Bluetooth, AUX, and radio.
- Equalizer for fine-tuning the audio profile.
- Real-time weather forecast for the next 24 hours, based on AccuWeather’s data.
- Daily weather overviews for the next five days.
- Info application for all guides, essential links and info.
Settings & Mobile App
- Multiple users feature with customized settings for each user.
- Display handedness for both right and left handed users.
- Multiple display themes to choose from (boat manufacturer, dark, light, sand, night mode)
- GPS sources internal and NMEA.
- Q Mobile App with Boat Guard -feature. Alerts your phone in case of engine theft or if there’s water in the bilge.
- Mobile app also includes 24/7 boat and boating trip info.