- Route points can now be moved when editing route. Simply drag the point to the new position with your finger.
- Added support for searching with GPS coordinates.
- Open the chart settings
- Press search
- Enter GPS coordinate in decimal format, separating latitude and longitude with either a space or a comma. E.g. “60.2379 22.0429”.
- Press enter
- Added support for planning new route from a place marker.
- Long press the chart in the location where you want the new route to start from.
- Press “Plan route from here”.
- Add new route points by tapping at chart to finish new route.
- Adjust points by dragging them if needed.
TIP! Long press when adding a new point to autoroute from the previously added point.
- Added support for resetting the trail.
- Open the chart settings.
- Scroll to the end of the settings and press “Reset trail”.
- Added lines to user defined places when “Warn on approach” is configured. The lines a drawn from the boat to the place when within the configured warning distance.
- Added weather data to trips.
- Added notification when the battery voltage goes below 11.5V.
- Improvements for the extra package handling (Settings > Boat settings > Extra packages).
- Packages which can be detected by the display now turn on automatically.
- Improvements to the display’s heat management.
- Improvements for Bluetooth audio streaming.
- Improved viewing of “My trips” when the count of the trips is large.
- Improvements for the Fishfinder application.
- Fixed sorting problem with “My trips”. Trips are now showed newest first.
- Fixed problem with disappearing route when panning the chart.
- Fixes for current trip and trail sometimes having wrong start times.
- Removed notification when no weather forecast is available.
- Removed additional @-characters from the end of the AIS vessel names.
Release notes in PDF form:
Don’t hesitate to contact Q Support with any questions about the use of your Q Display.