- New sailing instruments gauge added. The gauge can be accessed from the dashboard by selecting ”Sailing instruments” from the dashboard menu. The traditional gauge for most important engine data can be switched back from the same menu by selecting ”Standard” option. Please note that having all necessary data displayed requires appropriate NMEA 2000 wind and water sensors.
Q Remote improvements
- Multiple Q remote cont rollers can now be paired from Settings > Bluetooth > Connect a new Q Remote. The remote controller can be unpaired from Settings > Bluetooth > Devices menu.
- Notification for low remote control battery added.
Low voltage warning
- The system shows a warning when the boat battery voltage falls below 11.2V.
- The warning threshold voltage can be adjusted from Settings > Boat settings.
- Note: Feature is not available on some early Q Display 2 Series units.
New gauges added
- The dashboard settings (from Dashboard and Chart) allow now to add a gauge to display true wind and apparent wind speed and direction. Please note that appropriate NMEA 2000 wind sensors need to be connected to display valid information.
New languages added
Added support for Victron Energy Venus GX
- If Victron Venus GX (www.victronenergy.com/panel – systems – remote – monitoring/venus – gx) is installed and connected to Q Display via ethernet, the user can control the supported Victron Energy products via the provided Victron touch screen interface.
New peripherals page added
- Peripheral page can be accessed from Info > Peripherals to display all attached peripherals f rom engines to NMEA 2000 devices.
New settings added
- Settings > Unit settings > Speed decimal controls if the vessel speed is displayed with or without a decimal.
- Settings > Unit settings > Wind speed can be used to select the unit in which wind speed is displayed in relevant places.
- AIS objects made smaller and visible.
- Improved Bluetooth pairing and connection.
Download release notes in PDF form:
Don’t hesitate to contact Q Support with any question about the use of your Q Display. email@example.com